Genetics/Genomics Education for Your Classroom or Practice
What is G2C2?
How to use G2C2?
- Online repository of genomics educational materials
- Peer-reviewed collections for genetic counselors, nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants, and physicians
- Professional editorial board curates every resource
- Resources are mapped to discipline-specific genomic competencies
- Search for resources using terms, topics, disciplines, or genomic competencies
- Search for genomics educational resources sponsored by professional societies
- Save resources for easy retrieval
- Submit resources for consideration
Website that provides a physician/health care provider with useful information about the utility of a family history in identifying disease risk and developing a personalized prevention program. Family history questionnaires to use when gathering a complete and accurate family medical history. Family history readings to assist providers in diagnosis of disease risk.
The Genetics in Primary Care Institute, hosted by the American Academy of Pediatrics (https://geneticsinprimarycare.aap.org/Pages/default.aspx), is applicable and useful for nurses and nurse practitioners in all specialties, including those who do not provide primary care. In my lectures, I share this site as a resource for nursing students and practicing nurses, as it provides excellent content on all topics relevant to genomic-focused care.