User personal information processed by XLPharmacy
Within the framework of this Policy, the “user personal data” means:
- Personal information that the User provides about him/herself independently during filling out order/feedback forms, when contacting the company’s support service, etc.);
- Information that is not directly related to the User’s identity, but is linked indirectly (anonymized information), which is automatically collected by the company (IP address, cookie data, information about the browser and the operating system of the User, technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the website, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information).
This Policy applies only to information processed during the use of the XLPharmacy’s website. We do not control and are not responsible for the processing of information by third-party websites to which the User can click on the links available on this website.
We do not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User and do not have the ability to evaluate its legal capacity. However, we assume that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information and maintains this information up to date.
Purposes for processing user personal data
We collect and store only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of the services unless the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal data for a period specified by the legislation.
We process the personal data of Users for the following purposes:
- Providing the User with Services (delivery of orders);
- Communication with the User, including the sending of notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the website;
- Improving the quality of Services, ease of use, development of new Services;
- Targeting promotional materials;
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
Terms of processing user personal data and their transfer to third parties
We store the personal data of Users in accordance with the internal regulations of the company.
We keep user personal data confidential, except in cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about him/herself for general access to an unlimited circle of persons. When using certain sections of the website (such as Testimonials), the User agrees that a certain part of his or her personal information becomes publicly available.
We have the right to transfer user personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has agreed to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the use by the User of a specific Service;
- In cases provided by law;
- This transfer takes place as part of the sale of the Company in whole or in part;
When processing personal data of Users, we are guided by the Personal Data Protection Act.
Changing and deleting personal information. Mandatory data storage
We are not responsible for the completeness and relevance of information about Users. For this, each User is granted the right to edit personal data.
The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or her, using the feedback form in the Contact Us section.
The user can exercise his or her right to recall personal data by sending a message through the feedback form in the Contact Us section.
The rights of the User may be limited in accordance with the requirements of the law. In particular, such restrictions may include the obligation of the pharmacy to save information that has been changed or deleted by the User for a period established by law, and to transfer such information in accordance with the legislatively established procedure to a state body.
Processing personal information with the help of cookies
Cookies can be used by the pharmacy to provide users with personalized Services, to target advertisements that are shown to Users for statistical and research purposes, as well as to improve the company’s Services.
We have the right to establish that the provision of a certain Service is possible only on the condition that the reception and receipt of cookies are permitted by the User.
The structure of the cookie file, its contents and technical parameters are determined by the Company and may change without prior notice to the User.
Measures used to protect the personal data of Users
We take the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Users’ personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
The user has the right to send all suggestions or questions about this Policy through the feedback form which can be found in the Contact Us section.