Generic Levitra is one of the most effective and safe medications used to treat erectile dysfunction.
How does it work?
The active ingredient of the drug (vardenafil) has a rather specific mechanism of action on the body. Due to the fact that the enzyme is suppressed, the vessels of the penis expand and the cavernous bodies are filled with blood. As a result, a man is able to get a hard and lasting erection.
Take Levitra in the presence of erectile dysfunction:
- if you cannot get an erection;
- if your erection weakens during intercourse.
Such violations are often caused by psychological and physiological problems (systemic diseases of internal organs or blood vessels).
Do not take Generic Levitra if you have any of the following conditions/diseases:
- severe cardiological diseases (stroke, heart attack, unstable blood pressure, severe arrhythmia);
- allergic reactions to the active substance of the drug;
- minor age;
- diseases of a psychosomatic nature;
- congenital or subsequently obtained genital deformities;
- use of drugs based on nitrates, antiviral medications.
You can take the drug only under the supervision of a doctor in the following conditions/diseases:
- penis deformity;
- angina pectoris;
- rehabilitation after a stroke and heart attack;
- kidney disease;
- malfunctioning of the liver;
- exacerbation of an ulcer;
- low blood pressure;
- predisposition to bleeding.
Instructions for use
Tablets should be taken orally with plenty of water. Levitra 20 mg is the optimal daily dose, which is not recommended to be exceeded. The daily dosage can be reduced to 10 mg per day.
Take a tablet 20-30 minutes before sexual intercourse. The drug remains active for 5-6 hours.
In the course of treatment, results should be observed, and the course should be adjusted depending on the individual characteristics of the male body.
Overdoses with vardenafil are extremely rare. The symptom of exceeding the permissible doses is lower back pain. Treatment is symptomatic.
In rare cases, Generic Levitra can cause the following adverse reactions:
- nausea and vomiting;
- blood pressure drops;
- digestive disorders;
- redness of the skin.
- tachycardia and dizziness.
Do not combine the drug with ketoconazole and indinavir.
In the course of numerous studies, it was proved that vardenafil and nitroglycerin are incompatible since the hypotensive effect will be reduced.
The effect of Generic Levitra will not change if taken simultaneously with acetylsalicylic acid.
Compatibility with alcohol
Alcohol delays the onset of vardenafil action. This is due to the fact that the liver primarily processes ethanol and only then the active component of the drug. As a result, alcohol greatly reduces the effectiveness of the drug, and it can also cause discomfort and pain in the right side and in the lower back. In addition, a man may experience general malaise, nausea and headache. Despite this, Levitra and alcohol can be combined, but only on the condition that alcohol is consumed in small quantities.
Generic Levitra is popular for the following reasons:
- affordable price;
- guaranteed effect for any disorders of erectile function;
- can be taken by patients with diabetes and prostatitis;
- a soft and safe action;
- can be combined with foods;
- lasting erection for several hours, which occurs with sexual stimulation;
- lack of addiction to the active substance, even with regular use of tablets.